Register With Us
I thought you might be interested in the CNC Lathe Operator job listed at Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02660142
Enter the number in the image to the right
CNC Lathe Operator
Feb 26, 2019
CNC Lathe Operator
· Train and learn to operate CNC Lathes to produce parts meeting specifications, performing such work as start and stop machines, load stock, install tools, etc.
· Learn to work from job travelers, manufacturing drawings, tool drawings and sketches.
· Check dimensions and quality of work using comparators, gages and other measuring devices.
· Maintain condition of machines performing such work as clean, lubricate, adjust, etc.
· Clean scrap and chips from machine and separate and identify work and scrap.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized workspace.
· Perform any other duties as requested.
Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ability to operate various multi-axis machines.
· Able to run and inspect precision parts (±.0002).
· Self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through.
· Drive to succeed and work both effectively and efficiently.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a job shop environment.
· Must be able to use a wide range of measurement devices such as optical comparators, indicators, micrometers, verniers, pitch micrometers, CMM etc.
· Must have a thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances.
· Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and inspection instructions and determine product conformance based on such documents.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with coworkers at all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of 5S & LEAN manufacturing a plus.
· Experience working in an ISO 13485 and / or AS9100 regulated workspace is a plus.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
220 Miracle Mile Suite B219, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Phone: 305.809.7518 Fax: 305.520.0138