Register With Us
I thought you might be interested in the CNC Machininst - Technician II job listed at Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=2673006
Enter the number in the image to the right
CNC Machininst - Technician II
Jun 27, 2019
CNC Machine Technician II
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The basic function and purpose of the CNC Machine Technician II is to operate single or multiple spindle machines equipped with controls to machine a variety of materials, along with operating Wire EDM, RAM EDM, CNC Mills or CNC Swiss Screw Machines.
1. Requires a High School diploma.
2. 2 years related experience in machining metals or plastics
3. The senses of sight, speech (English), and hearing are required. The physical requirements are sitting or standing the majority of the time in a manufacturing environment. Lifting of articles to a storage location (10 pounds, occasionally up to 100 pounds), twisting, bending, stooping, and the ability to handle small parts involves good hand and eye coordination.
4. Mental abilities are required to compute math formulas such as percentages, fractions, whole numbers and decimals. The ability to compute tool usage and material requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. When operating Machines, ensure that there is adequate material and become competent in loading material into the feeding mechanism and adjusts the specified guide bushing as necessary.
2. Load/unload specific programs as necessary for all CNC machine setups
3. Cycle machine through program, stopping machine to observe tool positions, check clearance between moving parts, chip removal and pick-off positions for Screw Machines.
4. Starts machine, observes operations and inspects first run and sample workpiece in accordance with SPC requirements to ensure machining conform to specification for all machines.
5. The employee is required to read and understand blueprints for dimensions, tolerances and other product specifications needed for inspection and machining operations for all machines.
6. The employee is required to read and understand the job order, router and program for product specifications such as part number, dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be machined and tooling instructions such as cutting tools to be used and the expected tool change frequency for all machines.
7. Position and secures tools and fixtures in the proper position for all machines.
8. Operate tool grinder to sharpen some tools for all machines.
9. Perform the cut-off cycle and the machine after tool changes, stock changes or other operations requiring manual movement of the turret for Screw Machines. For EDM machines change wire guides, cutters, flushing, settings and alignment.
10. Makes a required tool offset within established procedural guidelines for all machines.
11. Replaces all worn tools such as drills, spotters or end mills on Screw Machines and Milling.
12. Performs secondary bench operations (deburring, finishing, cleaning) as specified on the router operation for all machines.
13. The employee will need to clean out the machine when a change over to another metal is required for all machines.
14. The employee is expected to become competent in working with small parts that require the use of a microscope to detect specific items and conformance to specifications.
15. The CNC Machine Technician II will become competent in visual inspection and providing accurate counts on production quantities.
16. The CNC Machine Technician II will need to understand the machine programs.
17. To perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Group Leader.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
220 Miracle Mile Suite B219, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Phone: 305.809.7518 Fax: 305.520.0138