CNC Swiss Machining Supervisor
Currently seeking a 2nd Shift Supervisor. This role will assist with the supervision of workers engaged in operating a variety of CNC SWISS machines to manufacture parts or products by performing the following duties.
* Facilitate and participate in necessary training of production employees.
* Allocate personnel/material to complete production schedule.
* Collect and analyze production data to facilitate fact-based management.
* Program/setup production jobs and train personnel on programming/setup.
* Directly supervises 5+ employees on the machining floor.
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
* 5-8 years related CNC SWISS Machine programming/setup experience
* Associates degree a plus Previous CNC SWISS supervisory experience required
* Direct machining experience in CNC SWISS Machining
* Understanding of GD&T and inspection practices
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
* Ability to speak effectively before groups
* Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts using all units of measure.
* Prior experience with Esprit or MASTERCAM
* Proficiency with MS Excel to compile and present data in visual formats
* 2 years STAR or CITIZEN CNC Swiss machine experience
* SolidWorks experience a plus
* Basic computer and math skills required
* Experience in reading drawings is essential
* Strong knowledge CNC SWISS machine shop equipment and practice
** Competitive pay based on experience
* Health Insurance provided
* Vacation and Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx