Register With Us
I thought you might be interested in the Engineering Manager job listed at Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=2671756
Enter the number in the image to the right
Jun 11, 2019
Type of Position: Salaried / Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Lead and develop an Engineering department that is recognized for technical excellence as well as innovation, sense of urgency, precision, and willingness to do whatever is needed to satisfy our customers (both internal and external).
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities Include the following:
1. Direct daily activities of Mechanical and Electrical Design Project Engineers, Tool Kit Design, Engineering controlled production. Prototype Machinists and Engineering Administrators.
2. Ensure all business critical projects are properly planned, scheduled, and on task
3. Effectively understand and analyze team members' technical skills and potential, personality characteristics, emotional intelligence, drive, and talents and use that information to place them in roles that link their strengths to business performance.
4. Analyze and supervise Engineering project flow and work to eliminate constraints that Inhibit projects from being completed in a timely manner.
5. Ensure the Engineering team is adequately and currently trained in both the technical arena and as professionals.
6. Serve as Engineering Representative at weekly Executive Staff Meeting and ensure executive management is adequately informed in order to make decisions that will lead to the successful execution of business critical projects.
7. Support Engineering functions by directly executing Engineering projects and any design, analysis, testing, or reporting that Is necessary.
8. Serve as the corporate technical expert on site, at customers, and at Industry standards meetings (both domestically and internationally).
9. Serve as the Engineering Representative in MRB process.
1. Ability to lead and develop technical personnel in a diverse requirement environment
2. Propensity for Technical Excellence and growth
3. Ability to learn and understand what situations will bring out the best in people and to continuously place people in those situations 4. Ability to independently coordinate and direct Engineering department functions.
5. Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support technical requirements of trade shows, customer visits, and industry standards meetings
6. Ability to analyze, explain, and solve problems with minimal or no direction within all facets of business environment.
7. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with direct reports and all levels of management.
8. Working knowledge of 3D CAD technologies (Autodesk Inventor preferred).
9. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards.
10. Undergraduate Degree.
11. Advanced MS Office Skills.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
220 Miracle Mile Suite B219, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Phone: 305.809.7518 Fax: 305.520.0138