Field Service Technician (CNC Machines)
Company offers a competitive salary, 401k, Pension, health insurance, paid vacations and paid business expenses.
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all CNC machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Traveling to customers to install and train on new and used CNC machine tools.
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical/electrical repair of CNC machine tools
- 5+ years of experience in Fanuc ladder modification and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of CNC machining experience. Must be able to create programs and set up basic parts on CNC machines.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job. This position requires flexible hours, including overtime and occasionally working weekends.
- Willingness to travel up to 80 %
- United States Citizen (must have and prove the legal rights to work & live in the USA)
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- Swiss CNC Lathes, Mills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fanuc: 3 years (Required)
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx