Register With Us
I thought you might be interested in the Lead Mechanic/Electrician (Foods MFG) job listed at Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02491085
Enter the number in the image to the right
Lead Mechanic/Electrician (Foods MFG)
Sep 03, 2017
Job Title: Lead Mechanic/Electrician
1. Repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with diagrams, operational manuals and manufacturing specifications
2. Directs mechanic helpers engaged repairing and maintaining parts of machinery and equipment
3. Diagnosing malfunctions in equipment and machinery based on observation of machinery and applying knowledge from past experience.
4. Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed
5. Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers
6. Anticipate potential problem areas and delegate course of action to be taken
7. 3-5 years of proven experience in the industrial machinery mechanical areas and pneumatic fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas required.
8. Must have a through knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
9. Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
10. Computer experience/operation and PLC programming are necessary.
11. Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
12. Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gauges and test equipment.
13. Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
14. Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
15. Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
16. Applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies shills in restoring equipment to operation.
17. Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
18. Must be safety conscious.
19. Know where emergency STOP and START/STOP buttons are located
20. Responsible for following all Lock Out/Tag Out procedures for machine when necessary
21. Complete a Food Safety Incident Report if an incident occurs
22. Complete an Incident Report if there are any injuries.
23. Follow and enforce all company GMP procedures. Document any violations
24. Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
25. Perform all special requests by Maintenance Supervisor/Maintenance Manager
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
220 Miracle Mile Suite B219, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Phone: 305.809.7518 Fax: 305.520.0138