Perform in-process and final inspection of division products to determine conformance to specified requirements. Perform quality verification of purchased materials. Perform first article inspection and record inspection results in accordance with established procedures. Review product manufacturing and quality records to verify completeness and acceptability. Input inspection results data into electronic database. Identify, segregate and document nonconforming material. Interface with customer source inspectors and coordinate product acceptance. Perform other inspection duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· Must have advanced ability to read drawings, specifications, acceptance test procedures.
· Knowledge of connectors, electro-mechanical products and related manufacturing processes.
· Visual and mechanical inspection methods.
· Hands-on inspection experience using measurement devices such as microscope, calipers, micrometers and various basic measurement equipment.
· Performance of first article inspection/test and data recording.
· Familiar with Aerospace industry documentation, such as AS9100 inspection forms and standard military specifications
· Workmanship standards per IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 experience desired.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in inspection of precision machined parts, mechanical assemblies, and plating.
· Must be proficient in using inspection equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, various gauges, and CMM, Smart Scope experience preferred.
· Familiarity with aerospace plating and processing standards, such as standards for anodizing, chem.-film, passivation, chrome plating, silver plating, etc.
· Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook desired.
· Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
· Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
· Must be fluent in English.
· Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
· High level of integrity and strong ethical values are foundational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx