Quality Control Inspector
My client creates and manufactures innovative, reliable orthopedic devices.
They are a medical device company looking for a QC technician/inspector for day shift. They manufacture close tolerance parts for orthopedic implants. Dimensional inspection experience of small parts is REQUIRED.
- The preferred applicant MUST have 2 to 5 years of experience using mechanical inspection skills.
- Previous experience with inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, height stands, and optical comparators is required.
- Programming using PCDMS and Keyence systems is preferred.
- Must have good basic math knowledge, good communication skills, ability to work with others, and be detail oriented.
- The job requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop travelers, and company procedures.
- Basic computer skills for documentation and data entry are required.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx