Position: Regional Sales Manager (CNC Machines) - Western Region
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support to product distribution channel.
Western Region States: WA,MT,OR,ID,WY,CA,NV,UT,CO,AZ,NM, MX
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists dealers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in a new dealers sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Acts as a resource to dealers in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists dealers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Attends trade shows.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining dealers and assisting dealers in attaining new accounts.
- Escalates problems regarding products provided.
- Answers questions from dealers and handles complaints.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx